We invite proposals for individual papers, interactive workshops, discussion forums and poster presentations based on the following conference themes:
- The culture of legal education – organising principles, values, attitudes and beliefs
- Cultivating humanity in legal education – interdisciplinary approaches; the role of the affective domain in learning; ethics and morality
- Cultivating legal education – reflection on and renewal of approaches and generation of new ideas; managing resources and people; ensuring the discipline and the law school are ‘fit for purpose’
- Cultivation of staff and students – student support; admissions procedures; retention issues; staff development; skills development
- Multiculturalism – implications for teaching and learning in law
The call for papers deadline is Sept. 5, 2008.