The Hauser Global Law School Program at New York University School of Law is pleased to announce scholarship opportunities for junior academics who wish to spend a year in residence at the Law School engaging in research and producing a significant piece of original, publishable scholarship. New York University School of Law is currently accepting applications for the following fellowships:
- Hauser Research Scholar for junior scholars Deadline: January 6, 2012.
- Global Fellows Program for academics, lawyers, government officers, and doctoral students Deadline: January 13, 2012
- Emile Noël Fellowship for people writing “on the themes prioritized by the Jean Monnet Center for International and Regional Economic Law & Justice” Deadline: January 13, 2012
- Global & Senior Global Emile Noël Research Fellows are post-doctoral or tenured academics with a demonstrable background of legal scholarship.
- Global Emile Noël Fellowships are also open to government officials, judges, officials from international organizations and lawyers in private practice who wish to take a semester or academic year away from their posts to engage in serious scholarship.
- Visiting Doctoral Researcher Program for doctoral candidates from foreign universities Deadline: January 13, 2012