Harvard, Stanford, and Yale Law Schools announce the 15th session of the Harvard/Stanford/Yale Junior Faculty Forum to be held at Stanford Law School on June 27-28, 2014. The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2014.
For the upcoming 2014 meeting, the topics will cover these areas of public law:
– Administrative Law
– Constitutional Law theoretical foundations
– Constitutional Law historical foundations
– Criminal Law
– Environmental Law
– Family Law
– Jurisprudence and Philosophy
– Labor Law and Social Welfare Policy
– Law and Humanities Law and Literature,
– Critical Legal Studies and Gender Studies
– Public International Law
More information available at SSRN.