The Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth and the Institute for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern presents the Third Annual Searle Center Conference on Energy Regulation: Legal and Regulatory Issues, Obstacles and Opportunities in Electricity Markets to be held at Northwestern University School of Law on November 13-14, 2014.
The conference will feature balanced panels that will focus on:
– Transmission Siting and Implementation of FERC Order 1000
– Smart Grid Regulatory Barriers
– Distributed Energy, On and Off Grid Legal/Economic/Political/Technical Issues
– Legal Challenges to State Renewable Portfolio Statutes and Incorporating Renewables
– California Market issues With Cap-And-Trade