On September 6-8, 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the International Conference on Sustainable Development 2016 will be jointly presented by International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada.
This conference has the following objectives,
to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
- to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
- to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
- to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
- to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
- to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.