The Legal Writing Institute’s One-Day Workshop Committee is soliciting proposals for an online One Day Workshop at Touro Law Center. This Workshop will be held exclusively online on December 16th. The theme of this workshop is Teaching in the Age of Digital Law Practice.
Presentations might address the following:
- Courses you teach that specifically prepare students for digital law practice
- Using online platforms to teach legal writing or research courses
- Comparisons of online teaching platforms
- Partnering with digital legal services providers in the classroom
- Using online platforms to expand the reach of your law school and develop new revenue streams
- Tips for “flipping” the legal writing classroom
- Tips for effective online teaching
- Professionalism in the digital classroom
The workshop will be held using Zoom. Presenters need not be familiar with Zoom to submit a proposal, but presenters should have some familiarity with online platforms generally.
Deadline: Friday, November 4th at 12pm CST