Oil, Gas and Energy Law Intelligence invites submissions for a special issue on “Energy Law and Regulation in Low-carbon and Transitional Energy Markets”.
The following is a list of suggested topics (non-exhaustive) on which papers are invited:
- Upstream petroleum law and contracts in low-carbon energy supply scenarios
- Identifying the costs and benefits of transitional energy markets (international and national contexts)
- The role of energy law and policy in the rise of renewable energy and emerging technologies
- Policy implications of transitional energy supply markets (international and national contexts)
- The evolving international gas market and transitional ‘low-carbon’ energy markets
- The resilience and reliability of energy supply networks in low-carbon economies
- Implications of decarbonisation for energy industry contracts and project financing
- Instruments of regulation (e.g. carbon tax) in transitional energy markets
- Energy Law for the Transition
Abstracts are due to the editors by May 31, 2018.
More information is available on the website.