Boston College Law School in Newton, MA will host the New England Consortium of Legal Writing Teachers (NECLWT) Annual Conference on Friday October 11, 2019.
Legal writing faculty are invited to submit proposals for the annual NECLWT conference this October. In an effort to make the theme very broad, our theme will be “Classroom Creativity.” Our goal is to encourage presentations to share new ideas on a broad range of topics:
- Your first-year or upper level legal writing classes and assignments
- Collaborations with other faculty
- Curriculum Design
- Connections with your local legal community
- Encouraging wellness both for your students and you.
We expect to have short (20-25 min) and long (45-60 min) sessions. We welcome joint proposals. Legal Writing faculty from across the United States and Canada are encouraged to submit proposals.
If you are interested in participating, please send the following information in a Word, Google document, or pdf to Jeffrey Cohen (email@example.com) by midnight on Friday, September 20, 2019:
- Name(s) and contact information of presenter(s)
- Working title of presentation
- Brief description of the presentation
- Time needed
- Anticipated technology needs
Notification of acceptance will be sent the week of September 23rd.
Visit the website here.