Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic) hosts a Law and Literature Conference May 31—June 2, 2017. Abstracts are due by Nov. 30, 2016.
Specific topics that we encourage speakers to explore include the following:
- New trends and possibilities in the Law and Literature;
- Non-Western Literature in the Law and Literature;
- Non-literary art in the Law and Literature.
- Narrative and the visual in law and literature.
Streams will address:
- Fictional-world Jurisprudence
- Kundera and Law
- Metamodernism and the Transformation of Narrative