Stetson University College of Law hosts the Reimagining Advocacy conference on Nov. 8-9, 2019. The deadline for proposals is extended until Sep. 23, 2019 at 5:00pm.
We are seeking proposals from conference participants for presentations that address the legal future of advocacy, such as, but not limited to:
- Technology and advocacy
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity in advocacy
- Advocacy training and teaching methods
- Social justice advocacy
- Advocacy in clinics, internships, externships
- Pro bono and advocacy
- Rhetoric and advocacy
- Legal writing and advocacy
- Advocacy in the courtroom and in other dispute resolution spaces
Submit a proposal for:
(1) a 15-minute presentation that advances an idea about the future of advocacy. These presentations will be combined into panels designed to stimulate thought and discussion about the future of legal advocacy.
(2) a facilitated seventy-five minute discussion group that will focus on a topic of interest regarding the future of advocacy.
- Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Reimagining Advocacy Proposal” in the title.
- Include your name, school, title, and contact information.
- Indicate whether you are submitting a 15-minute presentation proposal or a discussion group proposal.
- Give a brief description of your presentation topic or discussion group topic. For discussion groups, describe your plan for leading the group.
- The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, September 18, 2019. We anticipate proposals will be selected and scheduled by Friday, September 27, 2019.
Questions: Kirsten Davis, email@example.com.