Transforming Legal Education, the 2008 Conference on Law School Computing (CALI) will be hosted by the University of Maryland School of Law June 19-21, 2008. Session proposals are accepted until June 1, 2008.
Faculty, Librarians, Tech Staff, A/V folks, Web developers, CIOs and Deans are welcome to present and participate.
– technology in the classroom
– distance learning
– exams on computers/policy and technologies
– video annotation of student performance
– custom course materials and ebooks
– content management, course management, community management systems
– software patents in education
– webcams and videoconferencing
– main campus computing negotiations
– clickers in the classroom
– the zen of classroom presentations
– everything is digital
– open commons education
– submit your own ideas…