The European Networks Law and Regulation Quarterly (ENLR) is looking for case annotations, article submissions and book reviews relating to the network industries.
The journal reports on the law and regulation of all network industries, most significantly:
- Railways and transportation networks & downstream services
- Electronic communications networks, broadcasting and broadband
- Energy networks & supply
- Water distribution and infrastructure
- Logistics and postal services
- Hydrocarbons’ infrastructure and distribution
Potential Authors are invited to contact Barbara Dallinger (Dallinger[at]lexxion.de) with proposed titles to discuss prior to publication.
The submission deadlines for final pieces are:
- Issue 2/2015: 08 May 2015
- Issue 3/2015: 10 July 2015
- Issue 4/2015: 09 October 2015
For more details, see the complete Call for Papers.