The Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth invites research papers to be presented at the Sixth Annual Roundtable on Standard Setting Organizations and Patents, which will be held May 17-18, 2018.
The goal of this roundtable is to provide a forum where economists and legal scholars can gather together with Northwestern’s own distinguished faculty to present and discuss high-quality research relevant to antitrust, intellectual property (IP), technology standards, and innovation. The papers for this roundtable will be selected by a scientific committee
Suggested paper topics:
- Antitrust and Intellectual Property (IP)
- Technology Standards
- Standard Setting Organizations
- Standard Essential Patents
- Patent Licensing and technology transfers
- Intellectual Property (IP) rights and public policy
Deadline: Papers for the roundtable should be submitted to the following email address: searlecenter[@]law.northwestern.edu by January 15, 2018.